Our firm serves California businesses and businesspeople, including technology companies, hotels, hospitals and clinics, nursing facilities, restaurants, retail chains, real estate developers, farms and agriculture, grocery stores, nonprofits, manufacturers and lenders. Our clients range from individuals and small businesses to corporations with more than $100 million in assets. There are many reasons to work with us, including:
- We provide confidence. We empower Californians to do business with confidence. For our clients, confidence means achieving a practical understanding of legal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Knowing the likely impact of legal strategies on the bottom line empowers our clients to make real-world decisions.
- We focus on your goals. Our creative strategies are tailored to our clients' actual business goals. Our job is to navigate the legal landscape, help small businesses grow and protect established businesses and businesspeople.
- We are scalable. We designed our firm to be scalable, with skills and resources appropriate to businesses of every size. We work in nimble teams, and apply appropriate project management skills to add value and efficiency to small and large projects.
- We are responsive. Businesses need attorneys who respond to changing situations in real time. Responsiveness, accountability and a client-centered service tradition are woven into the structure of our firm. Attorneys and staff are appropriately familiar with your case, and do not work in inefficient boxes or "silos."
- We do good. Our legal services protect rights, help businesses grow and save hundreds of jobs. In addition, we support several charities doing public good. Our attorneys are also active in the continuing education of other attorneys; we are thought leaders, with frequent speaking engagements, publications, and leadership in local, state and national legal groups.
Read more about our legal team:
- Iain A. Macdonald
- Reno F.R. Fernandez III
- Therese Cecile Tuttle
- Frank Van Konynenburg
- Carl W. Collins
- Matthew J. Olson
- Roxanne Bahadurji
- Sushil C. Jacob
We encourage you to learn more about us by talking with an attorney at our San Francisco or Modesto law offices. Contact us today for a confidential consultation with a lawyer.